Security as a Company Value
Clarilogic, Inc. (dba DecisionLogic) takes the security of its data and that of its clients and customers seriously and ensures that only vetted personnel are given access to their resources.
- All Clarilogic, Inc. (dba DecisionLogic) contractors and employees undergo background checks prior to being engaged or employed by us in accordance with local laws and industry best practices
- Confidentiality or other types of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) are signed by all employees, contractors, and others who have a need to access sensitive or internal information
- We embed the culture of security into our business by conducting employee security training & testing using current and emerging techniques and attack vectors
- All development projects at Clarilogic, Inc. (dba DecisionLogic), including on-premises software products, support services, and our own Digital Identity Cloud offerings follow secure development lifecycle principles
- All development of new products, tools, and services, and major changes to existing ones, undergo a design review to ensure security requirements are incorporated into proposed development
- All team members that are regularly involved in any system development undergo annual secure development training in coding or scripting languages that they work with as well as any other relevant training
- Software development is conducted in line with OWASP Top 10 recommendations for web application security
Clarilogic, Inc. (dba DecisionLogic) deploys third party penetration testing and vulnerability scanning of all production and Internet facing systems on a regular basis.
- All new systems and services are scanned prior to being deployed to production
- We perform penetration testing both by internal security engineers and external penetration testing companies on new systems and products or major changes to existing systems, services, and products to ensure a comprehensive and real-world view of our products & environment from multiple perspectives
- We perform static and dynamic software application security testing of all code, including open source libraries, as part of our software development process
The Clarilogic, Inc. (dba DecisionLogic) Cloud provides maximum security with complete customer isolation in a modern, multi-tenant cloud architecture.
- All customer cloud environments and data are isolated using Clarilogic, Inc. (dba DecisionLogic)’s patented isolation approach. Each customer environment is stored within a dedicated trust zone to prevent any accidental or malicious co-mingling
- All data is also encrypted at rest and in transmission to prevent any unauthorized access and prevent data breaches. Our entire platform is also continuously monitored by dedicated, highly trained Clarilogic, Inc. (dba DecisionLogic) experts
- We separate each customer’s data and our own, utilizing unique encryption keys to ensure data is protected and isolated
- Client’s data protection complies with SOC-2 standards to encrypt data in transit and at rest, ensuring customer and company data and sensitive information is protected at all times
- We implement role-based access controls and the principles of least privileged access, and review revoke access as needed
Clarilogic, Inc. (dba DecisionLogic) is committed to providing secure products and services to safely and easily manage billions of digital identities across the globe. Our external certifications provide independent assurance of Clarilogic, Inc. (dba DecisionLogic)’s dedication to protecting our customers by regularly assessing and validating the protections and effective security practices Clarilogic, Inc. (dba DecisionLogic) has in place.
Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for DecisionLogic, and DecisionLogic believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in DecisionLogic’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email promptly
- Please provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party
- Please make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the DecisionLogic service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of DecisionLogic employees or contractors
- Any attacks against DecisionLogic’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep DecisionLogic and our users safe!
DecisionLogic is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit a vulnerability report to DecisionLogic’s Product Security Team, email email@example.com.
Preference, Prioritization, and Acceptance Criteria
We will use the criteria from the next sections to prioritize and triage submissions.
What we would like to see from you:
- Well-written reports in English will have a higher probability of resolution
- Reports that include proof-of-concept code equip us to better triage
- Reports that include only crash dumps or other automated tool output may receive lower priority
- Reports that include products not on the initial scope list may receive lower priority
- Please include how you found the bug, the impact, and any potential remediation
- Please include any plans or intentions for public disclosure